£450 - £500 per day
6 months ago
Job Title: Cost Manager - Associate Director - temp to perm
Pay: £450-500 per day
Capstone is currently representing an leading independent multifaceted construction consultancy to recruit an experienced Cost Management professional to join London based team.
The team are extremely busy supporting Global clients with their EMEA operations. The main objective of this role is to establish Cost Management service for EMEA working closing with the Head of Project Delivery.
This role would suit a strong cost manager with experience in Commercial Offices who is looking for an opportunity to develop their own cost management team, initially as the sole Cost Manager and developing into team lead / client liaison.
Cost Management Duties and Responsibilities
- Support opportunities generated by accounts from other business units.
- Contribute to identifying skilled and appropriate resources in the market and help build the team.
- Support projects from our domestic EMEA client base and assisting with targeting of new business
- Contribute to development of best practice delivery platform for corporate occupiers across EMEA
- Provide technical input into bids, proposals, marketing material and other relevant collateral
- Technical delivery on secured projects and manage where needed
- Services in support of project and programme management client requirements, through all RIBA stages, including:
- Capital Planning
- Advise clients where appropriate on procurement routes, project set up and delivery
- Cost Estimation and cost planning
- Procurement and tendering process management
- Contract management
- Cost reporting and financial management
- Final account and closeout
Cost Management Qualifications
- MRICS preferable
Skills / Experience
- Ability to manage client project and/or programme requirements
- Experience developing a team
- Interest in developing own offering in the market
- Commercial office, Data Centre and / or research and development, Media client experience
Please apply to be considered.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates