Cost Managers required from Assistant up to Senior Quantity Surveyor in these locations:
Manchester, Bristol, Milton Keynes, Leicester, Nottingham, Cambridge
Up to £75,000 per annum
Capstone Recruitment are working with a medium-large sized cost management consultancy who specialise in industrial & logistics, which is an area in which they have seen huge growth. They have a wide range of high profile, household name clients with varying project sizes and have excellent progression opportunities, positively promoting an enterprising culture.
They are looking for cost managers at all levels to oversee all commercial and cost management aspects of a project, being vital to a project's successful delivery. You will be liaising with key clients regularly, gaining excellent exposure. The benefits on offer for this position are incredibly competitive, and now is an excellent time to join the company which offers quick progression due to their growth plans.
- Experience of leading projects to a seamless client service in a variety of sectors
- Financial acumen and budget management
- Some experience in managing people and teams
- Professional Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors preferred
- Pre and post contract experience
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly presentable to senior clients. Articulate.
If you are held back in your current role in terms of earning potential, accountability and professional development seems limited or unachievable, please call Annabel Drew on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates