Capstone are working exclusively with a medium sized cost consultancy who have just entered a new chapter of growth. The business was established 30 years ago to service the built environment from a cost and risk perspective and have recently gone through a rebrand. Our client is very "current" in their approach with flexibility and adaptability being a huge part of their ethos. The owners appreciate everyone has a different personal schedule outside of work and as long as the work is delivered it is up to each person how they manage their time.
With a new leadership team in the London office they are looking to take the business to the next level and want to create a robust and diverse company by focussing on emerging and growth sectors such as flexi workspace, residential, renewables and maintain strong relationships in their established markets with funds and landlords.
Our client is looking for a leader to establish and grow their residential offering. There is an opportunity to take on existing commissions within the residential space. Most notably within the build to rent (BTR), private rented scheme (PRS) and student accommodation areas. This role is advertised at Salaried Partner level, but there is a genuine opportunity to grow this business unit and be an integral part of this LLP.
- Track record of delivering various projects across BTR, PRS and student accommodation
- Experience of leading projects to a seamless client service
- Business development and client relationship management, an understanding of client needs
- Experience in networking and building relationships
- In-depth knowledge of the residential industry sector
- Financial acumen and budget management
- Some experience in managing people and teams
If you are held back in your current role in terms of earning potential, accountability and professional development seems limited or unachievable, please call Matt Cary (Director) to discuss in more detail.
+44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates