CORPORATE INVESTMENT MANAGER | CLIENT SIDE
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus package and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an innovative property investor and developer who pride themselves on their sustainable values and intelligent application of finance, technology, and architecture.
The ideal candidate will be CFA (Level 1), ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with a minimum of 3+ years at a top accounting firm. They should have exceptional attention to detail and good commercial instinct.
- Fund Modelling - producing fund forecasts and scenario modelling for fund vehicles.
- Treasury management - forecasting cash position in vehicles, review of investment cash forecasts provided by investment team and project managers.
- Proposing investor drawdowns and distributions and overseeing payments to key suppliers.
- Preparation of investment metrics and actual performance reporting based on accounting data.
- Review & reconciliation of accounting data, providing context on leasing, capex, acquisition, and disposals.
- Asset financing -assist with relationship management with existing lenders.
- Preparation of quarterly compliance certificates.
- Projection of asset performance against loan covenants and stress-test scenarios.
- Ensuring filings for fund vehicles managed by external administrators are kept up to date with companies house.
- Preparing investor reporting analysing market risks and contextualising wider market forces and potential impacts to the company.
- CFA (Level 1), ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Undergraduate degree in numerical field (Maths, Economics, Accounting, Science, Engineering etc.), or equivalent experience in professional workplace.
- 3+ years' experience at a leading accounting firm or working in a real estate/investment company.
- Experience reviewing legal documents (e.g. loan agreement, purchase or construction contract)
- Previous exposure to real estate debt and fund structures.
- The ability to self-review and produce complete & correct work whilst working to deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to work without supervision whilst producing the highest quality output.
- Good commercial instinct and the ability to contextualise wider business impact of finance processes.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office i.e. the ability to build investment, loan or accounting models from scratch and experience in writing and delivering presentations and reports in Word and PowerPoint.
- A desire to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation and bring new ideas to the table.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates