Copy and Content Writer
£35,000 - £40,000
You will be working with the Senior Brand and Studio Manager and Graphic Designers to drive the brand throughout their creative outputs and create compelling campaign ideas based on briefs from others in the Corporate Affairs, Sales and Marketing teams.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Write copy to engage current and potential residents and all stakeholders involved in the purchase decision-making process.
- Generate copy for the entire spectrum of collateral, including: leaflets, brochures, adverts and posters.
- Write digital and content marketing copy including engagement and marketing emails, online banners, blogs and other forms of content marketing.
- Ensure online copy is written appropriately with search engine optimisation (SEO) in mind and include keywords.
- Write online copy using online copy techniques e.g. writing for the scanning eye, using the F pattern, subject lines that guarantee email opens, etc.
- Write copy taking into consideration the different stages of the customer journey
- Support Head of Content, Marketing Managers and Social Media Executive in the creation and implementation of engagement plans and content decks.
- Create marketing copy templates for members of the Sales and Marketing team
- Liaise with and brief translators to ensure our copy is translated correctly whilst remaining on brand
Who you are
- Degree in English, CIM and/or IDM qualified.
- Knowledge of the difference in writing techniques required for online and offline environments.
- Good understanding of marketing principles.
- Strong understanding of creating copy to support SEO and marketing objectives.
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix and adapting copy at different points of the customer journey.
- Ideally from a PBSA background or travel or retail.
- Highly creative person, with a natural flair for writing and the ability to write original copy quickly for all marketing channels.
- Strong commercial acumen; extensive experience of responding to briefs and writing copy that generates sales.
- Experience in a multi-channel marketing environment.
- Attention to detail with excellent grammar and punctuation.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates