€50000.00 - €55000.00 per annum + plus commission
8 months ago
€50,000 - €55,000 per annum, plus commission
Capstone Property Recruitment have partnered with one of the leading furniture, interiors and lifestyle retailers in the World. The brand has ten international locations, including London, Paris and Japan. Our client offers an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to be based out of the Paris office, working simultaneously with the UK to define commercial strategies, drive sales and ensure the team is in place and functioning smoothly to deliver top industry results.
The company assists contractors, architects, and interior decorators in the planning of their spaces and provides the experience and vision to work in partnership to animate and transform. Notably, our client extends access to prestigious brands worldwide, including renowned publishers and highly respected world class designers, offering the very best in design.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager, the successful candidate will be well connected within the industry and comfortable operating at all levels.
- Reporting directly to the Director of France and the UK Contracts Directors the individual will undertake dual responsibility for the French professional department and FF&E
- Day to day management of the French contracts team
- Monthly reporting, forecasts and KPIs
- Preparing communication and marketing plans in the collaboration with Head Office
- Contract negotiation and Terms & Conditions agreements with suppliers
Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment:
- Responsibility of the development of commercial actions of the contract
- Development via social networks, telephone, emails and engagement with the existing client portfolio
- Project specifications using a selection of products in accordance with customer briefs, drawing up plans, modelling and raising commercial offers
- Business development through customer appointments and developing and establishing long standing relationships with key strategic business partners
- History in a senior Contracts role, minimum of 5 years' experience in furniture and lighting
- Fluent English & French
- Strong interest in design, ambitious and motivated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, business development skills
- Management experience, preferably having led and developed broad and diverse teams.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Ariane Freebody 020 3757 5016.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates