Role: Contracts & Commercial Manager
Salary: £50,000-£65,000 plus package and discretionary bonus
Capstone is extremely proud to be partnering with an established Developer in the Energy and Waste industry to recruit a Contracts & Commercial Manager for a growing section of their business which provides Managed Services.
They act as client-representatives managing assets over a long period and due to securing several new commissions, they require a Contracts & Commercial Manager to act as an interface between the Management Board and the projects.
- Management/Administration of various Contracts and Agreements ranging from Consultancy Agreements, O&M Contracts, Power Purchase Agreements, and Waste Supply Agreements.
- Management of Project Documents including planning, permitting, and insurances.
- Preparation of Monthly Reports and Papers for presentation to the Management Board.
- Management of external advisors (technical, legal, finance, and insurance).
- Budget management & cashflow forecasting.
- Lead contractual negotiations with suppliers/contractors. (Commercial management)
- Dispute management.
- Risk management.
- Stakeholder management.
- Contract Management Experience
- Experience in Energy and/or Waste industry
- Claims/ dispute experience
- IChemE Red Book Experience
- Developer background
- Knowledge of Planning
- Knowledge of Permitting
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates