Contract Support Administrator
£19,200 pro rata
Capstone are working with Integral, part of JLL who are a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. They work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for their clients. The Integral family are the latest mobile hard services provider in the UK.
At Integral and JLL you will have a chance to step up your career and innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives.
To support and fulfil integral's contract support and work order compliance activities relating to self-delivery and subcontracted services across Statutory and Non-Statutory documentation.
- Progress GRN of Materials within KPI's
- Progress GRN of Vendors within KPI's
- Produce quotations for authorised in client formats & Systems
- Supply quotation for approval to Sector Teams for approval
- Help manage an accurate online filing system for statutory certification
- Uploading of all Certification & Service sheets into Internal & External systems
- Updating, uploading, and checking of the client's online systems
- Assist with generating reports for submission to client
- Work with Technical leads to ensure the quality of certification
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is documented and statutory compliance is achieved
Behavior & Conduct
- Utilise all tools provided to your advantage in support in your duties
- Work with a right first-time philosophy in all aspects of work in line with Integrals policies and procedures
- Complete any other reasonable requests from management.
- Keep up to date with the latest information regarding, systems, processes, policies, contracts, and service level expectations in line with SLAs
- Take ownership through to resolution when dealing with new and existing work orders as per company process
- Open, close, monitor, chase and be proactive with all work that you are dealing with
- Ensure where appropriate client systems are kept up to date in a compliant manner
- Make proactive outbound phone calls to engineers to ensure service levels are met in line with customer and company agreements
- Take responsibility for own performance and development by completing 121 documentation and delivering against agreed actions/KPI's
- Work closely with your manager by taking part in coaching and development sessions to enhance your own performance
- Keep sensitive information private & confidential
- Work with a right philosophy in all aspects of work in line with Integrals policies and procedures. Handle and where appropriate escalate complaints in line with company process in a timely manner
- Work within own authority limits and escalate areas of concern/inefficiency in process of service as appropriate ensuring correct sign off.
- Act as a role model when upskilling new members of the team to provide them with the benefit of your experience
Qualifications and Experience
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements, willing to accept change
- Ability to communicate professionally in a clear and accurate manner with a wide range of external and internal customers.
- Excellent inter-personal and customer service skills.
- Able to make effective decisions quickly.
- Ability to multitask and practise workload.
- Ability to adapt to changes in volume, patterns and priority levels.
- Ability to remain calm and control own emotions in order to find appropriate resolution when handling conflict.
- Experience of MS Office in particular Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Experience of working on client management systems.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates