City of London, London
Up to £21000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Content Development Executive
Location: Southbank, London
Salary: £21,000 + Bonus
Capstone are working for a well-established property media company who have an urgent requirement for a Content Development Executive.
This role is critical for the company's success, managing all content on the company's website and sourcing content from the media driven by an exciting target and bonus scheme.
Overview of the role:
- Daily phone outreach to Journalists to register their interest and arranging for them to upload their content on to sites
- Checking and approving uploaded Journalist Alerts, press releases, stories, images, video and other inbound content
- Ensuring perfect presentation of content on the sites and on alert emails
- Proactively attending industry events and hosting in house events
- Excellent communication skills - perfect spoken and written English
- Ambition to start a career within the property sector
- Ability to work under pressure within a target driven environment
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Desire to over achieve targets
The successful candidate will have recently graduated, have excellent communication skills and be looking to begin their career within the property industry.
If you are interested in the role, and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Chloe Doak:
Or by phone
0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates