£55000 - £65000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS
7 months ago
SOUTH EAST LONDON
SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000 BASIC + BONUS + BENEFITS
Capstone are recruiting a Site Manager for a family run residential property developer who have been creating urban industrial interior designed schemes for many years across South East London. The business is a firm believer that property development should be creative, not made with basic materials to fit the standard criteria of a new home. If this ethos rings true for you, please read on and enquire to find out more.
- You will be degree educated with a degree in construction, engineering, real estate or design
- A professional qualification or accreditation would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of delivering single dwelling and multi-unit residential projects in the UK, ideally at medium to high end specification
- An understanding of the planning, design & construction process
- The ability to independently manage sites without assistance
This is a unique position to work for a property developer based in Central London but delivering projects in the South East of London. Typical locations include; Peckham, Brixton, Bermondsey & Crystal Palace. If you are interested in working within a small team of experienced property developers where you will be fully exposed to the full construction process from site set up through to delivery, we want to hear from you. The culture of the company is inclusive, hardworking, dynamic and financially rewarding.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Kevin Boakye (Senior Consultant - Construction & Development) on +44 (0) 20 3757 5000 or alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KB6701.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates