Project Manager - (Consultancy - Hotels)
Salary £45,000 -£55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstones Project Management team are working with a leading independent Project Management consultancy based in London to recruit a Project Manager into their award-winning team. Our client has a fantastic reputation in the market and works with some of the biggest and best developers and investors in London to deliver major projects between £10m - £80m+.
Our client offers fantastic training, APC Support and mentoring from industry leaders with career progression that is unrivalled for those who come in and do well.
As a Project Manager you will be assisting senior project managers on major projects but also given project autonomy on small projects and packages. Our client works across sectors including Hotels, new build office developments and residential delivering project from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering either Hotel, residential or commercial developments from inception through to completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Worked with construction values £10m+
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates