Position: Construction Project Manager
Salary £100,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management team have been instructed on a fantastic role that would suit a construction focused Project Manager to join a private family office who are investing in high end real estate based centrally in London.
Our client has a background in Shipping, Oil & Gas and Steel and has quickly become a global player in these markets with revenues in excess of $36 billion. Our client is looking to base themselves more in the UK and have acquired two high profile residences in Mayfair that they are transforming into ultra-high-end residential accommodation.
As the Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the project acting as the client representative. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Managing and co-ordinating complex real estate projects (Usually individual residences) through all phases of design, planning and construction.
- Producing master programmes and design and construction programmes for individual project works.
- Co-ordinating and leading a full suite of professionals, including architects, engineers and other consultants taking full responsibility for monitoring progress and ensuring quality and delivery of services from planning to delivery.
- Charing project client meetings
- Monitoring and controlling variations following approval by the client
- Ensuring that works are of the highest standard and runs on time and in budget
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- High calibre Project Manager with at least 10 years' experience ideally working for a contractor or property developer.
- Hands on experience of all aspects of the construction process from planning - completion.
- Demonstratable experience of delivering large high-end residential projects
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a unique opportunity to work on exclusive ultra-prime residential projects in central London
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates