£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus + package
over 1 year ago
Construction Project Manager (Consultancy)
Salary - Up to £65,000 + bonus + benefits
Capstone have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager to Senior Project Manager working across sectors with an exceptional UK and International consultancy. Our client offers experience working with blue-chip clients and developers, working on a range of projects from hotels, residential, commercial, industrial and many more. Our client already spans over 5000 employees in over 30 countries but are specifically looking to expand their Project Management team within the UK.
As a Project / Senior Project Manager you would be working on private sector-based projects reporting to the Director. You would be responsible for joining teams across sectors while providing direction and leadership for junior members of the team. You will be dealing with high-profile clients, so you must be client-facing and excellent at both verbal and written communication.
- Over 3 years' experience delivering projects in different sectors such as hotels, residential, commercial, mixed-use and many more.
- A strong knowledge of full project life-cycles, both pre and post-con.
- An ability to identify and deal with problems of issues that may arise during projects.
- Articulate and well acquainted with dealing with key clients and stakeholders.
- You will be dealing with a number of broad projects from refurbishments to new-builds, on hotels to residential projects.
- A relevant degree and working towards or achieved chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA etc…)
- Natural leadership abilities to lead and help develop junior team members.
- An ambitious and hardworking work ethic.
- Strong organisational skills as well as good verbal and written communication.
If having a bohemian workplace, room for progression, and a fantastic client-base sounds like a fantastic job for you, then please do contact Henry Way (Consultant) either via email on email@example.com or via phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates