Project Manager - (Consultancy)
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone's Project Management division are working with a leading international construction consultancy to recruit a Project Manager to be based out of their Birmingham office. Our client works with leading developers, investors and funds delivering iconic projects throughout the midland's region.
Sustainability, diversity, and inclusion are at the heart of everything they do. Our client is committed to helping employees get the varied experience and learning support they need to progress their careers including offering fantastic APC support.
As a Project Manager the role will be to deliver projects across the residential and commercial sector from inception through to completion in a consultancy capacity. Ideally you will have experience working for a Consultancy with a proven record of delivering Mid - Large scale developer led projects within the Residential or Commercial sectors. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Technical advisory services
- Lead on the day-to-day project delivery work
- Knowledge of project and program methodology
- Experience delivering commercial or residential projects from inception through to completion.
- Experience working as an Employers Agent or Contract Administrator
- Support senior management day to day projects
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working for a consultancy or as a main contractor within the Residential or Commercial Sectors
- Proven record of successful delivery of mid to large scale projects in the UK
Please contact Alice Murch at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates