Construction Project Manager
Salary - £35,000 to £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
If you are a project manager / Construction Manager who has a personal interest in music, look no further than this unique position working directly for a music studio company. With a head office in London our client provides a 24/7 self-service rehearsal, DJ & Production rooms with studios across the UK, Europe and America. Our client has quickly become a sector leader and are rapidly increasing their presence and require a Senior Project Manager who can lead on the rollout of their studios across various locations based in their London office.
The role would suit a Project Manager / Construction manager who has experience delivering projects from site acquisition through to completion with demonstratable experience working in open and trading sites, strong Health and Safety understanding and experience of installing mezzanine floors would be advantageous. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company with opportunities both in the UK and internationally.
- Project manager / construction manager with contractor experience
- The ability to deliver up to projects simultaneously and experience managing subcontractors on site as well as delivering projects from site acquisition - completion
- A hands-on approach and the ability to cover a variety of roles which might be outside of the norm
- A strong understanding of the full project life-cycle including acquisitions
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as stakeholder management
This really is an exceptional opportunity to work within an awesome environment. In addition to providing rehearsal and studio space, our client also promotes up and coming talent by streaming live shows and gigs. You will be regularly involved in music industry events; a love of music would be beneficial.
If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Peter Dawson (Manager - PM) via email email@example.com or via phone on 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates