Location - Slough, Berkshire
Salary up to £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division are recruiting for a Construction Manager / Development Manager to join a family owned residential and hotel developer based in West London. Our client focuses on delivering new build affordable private residential units within the London commuter belt and hotels throughout the UK and has a property portfolio worth over £44m. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing family business with a real entrepreneurial outlook.
As a Construction Manager, you will be reporting directly into the company director and will be a key support on the delivery on a several large new build residential and hotel projects from inception through to completion. The role will also include working alongside the site managers, managing external design and project teams and advising as to the status of projects under your supervision+4.
- Liaise with all external consultant teams
- Procurment and Package Management experiance
- Tendering contracts in accordance with the preferred procurement route
- Support the company director with day to day project activities
- Attend and run monthly meeting and design meetings and progress reporting
- Advising on cost and programmes of works
- Be fully aware and up to date with latest building regulations and safety regulations.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience of delivering large new build schemes from inception through to completion and delivering development appraisals with a good understanding of the planning process and procurement routes.
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates