Position: Construction Manager
Location: The Cayman Islands
Salary: $60,000 to $70,000 (US) plus Benefits
A multi-award-winning property advisor that project manages and interior designs some of the world's finest real estate is recruiting a Construction Manager to be based in their Cayman Islands office. Their projects consist of large penthouses & town houses in Central London & New York to spectacular luxury hotel resorts in the Caribbean.
Acting for a host of clients, they offer a service that provides their clients with a hassle-free development experience. They also invest their own capital and have a spectacular portfolio of projects in the Cayman Islands for an experienced Construction Manager to lead and deliver.
Working closely with the Cayman based Project Manager you will pride yourself on being service orientated and proactive in the pursuit for perfection and delivery.
- Significant site-based track record having worked for a specialist construction management company or main contractor. A site foreman by background would be beneficial might have been a foreman
- Experienced in being the lead site-based support to a Project Manager & or Principle
- Must be able to persuade, influence and manage all trades on site to deliver as per the programme
- Adept with dealing with challenging construction cultures and environments
- Communication with the Project Manager is key, it's imperative that they keep on top of the schedule
- Able to monitor everything on site, running the beginning and end of day site meetings (standard site day is 7.30/8am to 5pm)
The culture of the organization is hands on, and they are a family run business. You will work in a mature and autonomous environment; they hate bureaucracy and blame. You will lead from the front and be involved in the detail of your responsibilities.
If you are interested in relocating to the Caymans Islands or are already based there, please reach out to Akeem Champagnie to find out more on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates