Construction Document Manager
London (hybrid working)
Our client is a construction specialist passionate about the sustainable future of the construction industry. They are looking for an enthusiastic and competent document manager who can manage their online software system. You will be experienced in working with a construction team at all levels.
- To carry out routine document control activities, including document release and publishing, query handling, management of transmittals, copying, scanning, archiving and retrieval of documents
- To maintain PMO (program management office) documentation and knowledge management across all PMO systems, processes and platforms and champion best practice.
- To coordinate and monitor data for program/project reporting and ensure that data and information are accurate and complete.
- To track, manage and report on all such matters in accordance with contract requirements, providing real-time, comprehensive and prioritised reports
- To coordinate the PMO processes, systems, tools and ensuring governance is adhered to and that reporting is actioned by the appropriate persons.
- To act as Process Owner for all information management processes and work flows.
- To act as first point of contact for all PMO information related
Who you are
- Experience in managing Common Data Environment software packages, such as Procure (ideally), Aconex, ViewPoint or SharePoint
- Excellent IT skills with a thorough knowledge of MS Office packages
- Previous experience/involvement in a construction project environment, ideally within a program management office or working in an administrative capacity in a fast-paced construction environment.
- Excellent organisational skills, methodical approach and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentational skills, questioning, listening and negotiating.
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to produce work that is clear, accurate and appropriate for varied audiences. Skilled at report writing and able to communicate complex information to non-specialists.
- Outstanding planning and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders
- A self-starter with good initiative, a proactive approach and good problem-solving skills, with an ability to anticipate potential issues and consider the wider implications of any course of action.
- Able to take on responsibility and use initiative to prioritise and work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Results orientated approach, focused on achieving measurable benefits.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates