SURVEYOR | COMMERCIAL VALUATIONS
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus bonus, and package.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global property consultancy who offer agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural Sectors.
The Commercial Valuations team is looking to recruit a surveyor who would feel comfortable providing full valuation advice to a portfolio of commercial properties throughout the UK.
- Experience valuing a range of commercial real estate including; industrial, retail and offices in a range of geographical locations.
- Undertake fund valuation and coordination working closely with signatories to produce accurate monthly and quarterly valuation reports.
- Undertake such loan security valuations as allocated by seniors in an accurate and professional manner.
- An interest in specialist property markets including long income investments, life science property, and data centres. Experience in these areas is not vital but a willingness to learn is essential.
- Attend events to promote the department and firm amongst clients and professional organisations.
- Acquire and build a sound knowledge of property markets and legal case law.
- Take a close interest in the property press and the national press with a view to building up a wide perspective of the property market and related activities.
- MRICS Qualified, with 1-2 years post qualified experience
- Property relevant degree preferred.
- Broad UK property fund valuations experience.
- Eligible for the RICS Valuer Registration Scheme.
- Understand and be proficient in the use of all the office technology employed in undertaking valuations.
- Be capable in the preparation of reports.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and be able to interact well with a wide range of people.
- The capacity for accuracy, attention to detail, an orderly approach to work and numeracy.
- The personality to engage with other professionals and general public alike in promoting the firm and building profile in a professional manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates