COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SURVEYOR
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000-£60,000 per annum
The company's client base ranges from helping hipster restaurants and bars, through to helping global tech companies find new offices or sourcing breweries for their production spaces to working with listed house builders, local authorities, property companies and global funds.
The role provides an exciting opportunity to join this growing department within the company, where you will have the opportunity to be involved in major projects with the team from day one.
The ideal candidate must have 2 + years office experience, be highly organized, well presented, professional, and be hungry to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
The role is split into 3 principal areas:
- Advising clients in marketing the leasehold interest of office properties
- We are instructed on several mixed-use instructions with multiple units to let and sell, as well as one off office and light industrial units
- Landlord Instructions
- Building a stock list of office and light industrial leasing instructions with a focus on City Fringe, East London and emerging areas across London
- Providing high quality advice to our clients on the office elements of predominantly mixed-use developments
- 2 + years office agency experience
- Preferably but not essential to be an MRICS Chartered Commercial Property Surveyor
- Strong knowledge of the London market
- Able to unearth new opportunities
- A flair and ability to think laterally when marketing properties
- Confident building new relationships
- A creative and entrepreneurial approach
If you are interested, please contact Alexandra Wood on 02037575000 or 06494368636
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates