£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Overseeing the day to day maintenance of leasehold properties.
* Oversee the day to day, contracted and cyclical maintenance.
* Assist with project management of major internal and external works along with the relevant professional consultants.
* Liaise with Local Authorities and Government bodies to ensure we are adhering to relevant regulations.
* Manage onsite contractors.
* Issue and ensure collection of service charge and ground rent arrears.
* Produce budgets, including reserve funding for the forthcoming years for landlord approval.
* Oversee budget, year-end accounts and quarterly client statement process to ensure timescales are met.
* Ensure insurance claims are being processed efficiently and correctly.
* Ensure Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to and that the general fire risk assessments are completed.
* Ensuring that company policies and procedures are consistently applied to required standards.
At least 2 +years in Commercial Property Management.
* Detailed knowledge and proven understanding of commercial leases.
* Well organised, attention to detail, ability to work independently or as part of a team.
* A good level of business acumen.
Candidate must have:
* Good understanding of Health and Safety Legislation and typical risk appropriate to commercial property management.
* Good understanding of UK landlord and tenant legislation.
* Good understanding of insolvency legislation as it affects Property Management.
* Strong Property Management knowledge and background.
* Good business development skills.
* Clean driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates