Commercial Property Manager / Surveyor
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
An excellent opportunity as arisen for an experienced and driven individual to join a growing and ambitious business as a Commercial Property Manager / Surveyor in our Commercial and Strategic Asset Management team. As a Commercial Property Manager / Surveyor, you will work to support the team, and your duties will include (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Property management: ensure properties are efficiently managed. Anticipate, monitor, and resolve issues; maintain regular contact with occupiers; and seek to comply with the service charge budget
- Health and safety: work with internal teams to ensure the health and safety of all properties under management. Undertake regular inspections to ensure compliance with lease obligations, internal business standards, and RICS guidelines.
- Budgeting: assist in preparing annual budgets in accordance with service charge procedures and regulations. In partnership with Client Accounting, manage and monitor expenditure throughout the year.
- Finance management: manage and collect sums owed by occupiers relating to rent, service charge, insurance, and any other sums due under the lease.
- Lease management: manage and monitor key lease event dates including break options, rent reviews, and lease renewals. Manage applications by occupiers under the lease, such as licences to assign, alter and underlet. Implement and develop systems to ensure applications are dealt with properly and efficiently.
- Client reporting: prepare client reports. Arrange and attend quarterly management meetings and any other meetings at the client's request.
- Maximise landlord's property: explore opportunities and make recommendations to improve/ add value to properties under management.
- Industry related qualification
- MRICS (desirable)
- IT Literate (Mircosoft packages)
- At least three years experience in the commercial property management / surveying sector
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise activities, and achieve desired outcomes.
- Proven ability to interpret and implement policies, procedures, and legislation relevant to commercial property management / surveying
- Proven track record of effective communication with individuals at all levels.
- Proven track record of manging various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions
- Budgeting experience; strong financial awareness
- Experience using TRAMPS or similar property management accounting system (desirable)
- Holidays: 25, increasing to a maximum of 30
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus Flexible benefits policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including:
- Purchase of 5 days holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Home computing and technology programme
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Sam Lee on 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates