SENIOR SURVEYOR | COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
£35,000 - £55,000 per annum plus bonus, and package.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading independent property consultancy. They require a surveyor familiar with the retail sector to undertake the day to day management of a portfolio of properties and manage the relationships with both the tenants and the landlord.
The successful candidate will feel comfortable providing recommendations on Lease management and all lease advisory duties, always providing the client with a superior level of service.
- To carry out the lease management, L&T services, client service delivery and reporting requirements to ensure that the clients vision for its retail portfolio is delivered.
- To apply knowledge and experience when responding to clients' requirements both through the management process, set up f service charge budgets and the ongoing property management.
- To fulfil the client service team role in the management of service delivery by the wider teams (accounts/operations).
- Draft review and approve service charge budgets.
- Review service charge cash flow and budget regularly.
- Ensure accurate client reports are prepared to the correct specifications and issued to clients in accordance with agreed timescales, subject to approval by line manager as required.
- Preparing actions from management meetings.
- Reading and summarising of leases and ensure accurate data is maintained on the property management system.
- Regularly checking updates and auditing the accuracy of the data.
- MRICS qualified desired but not essential
- Proven retail and shopping centre experience
- Experience in writing reports.
- Lease management, tenant applications and service charge management experience
- Self-motivated, ability to deliver set objectives to tight timescales.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, with high service delivery skills
- Committed and organised.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates