Commercial Property Leasing Expert
London (2-3 days a week office, 2-3 days a week working from home)
Up to £750 per day (inside IR35)
As a world renowned owner, developer and operator of retail assets across the UK, Ireland and Europe, our client is undergoing an organisational transformation to embed improvements and efficiencies for operational excellence. Specialising in urban retail assets, the business is taking pre-emptive opportunities to build resilience to create value for the business.
As part of the organisations transformation programme, the commercial asset leasing process is set to be digitised, from lead to lease stages. As such, the business is looking to hire a commercial property leasing expert, who understands the whole process, is able to communicate and demonstrate what best practice is, and is proficient in developing a digital process to automate the process effectively.
- Experience of UK Commercial Property Management and Commercial Leasing Market
- Strong domain knowledge on Retail Properties management ,Finance- Leasing and Contract Management , Vendor Management and Facility Management
- Understanding of different roles and personas in commercial property management space like - Asset Managers, Property managers and leasing agents
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to conceptualise solutions and present solutions in a clear manner to senior stakeholders
- Ability to work in complex environment working with CXO levels
- Ideate for the pain points and bring out effective solutions for optimising the process
- Earlier experience on shaping and delivering transformation in core areas of UK commercial real estate and commercial leasing would be key.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates