Interim Commercial Manager
Daily Rate: £500-600 per day
Capstone are currently working in partnership with a client-side organisation with a portfolio which spans across a chain of hotels, private members clubs as well as workspaces, spas, hotels and restaurants.
The requirement is for an experienced Commercial Manager to work as part of a small In-House construction team.
As the successful candidate, you will be a part of the In-House Construction team which is currently turning over between £40m-£50m.
Include but not limited to; variations, coordinating design, cost control and cost reporting within an extremely fast paced and demanding environment
You will also be expected to:
- Provide assistance, support and guidance on all commercial issues on projects
- Provide contractual advice during the tendering process
- Identify improvements to commercial procedures
- Manage the monthly commercials
- Ensure the subcontract process is administered correctly
- Complete monthly review of contract performance
- Carry out cashflow and Work in Progress reporting
- Manage CVR
- Ensure compliance
- Manage and review cost to complete forecasts
- Hospitality experience
- Ability to manage a programme of project (up to 6 projects simultaneously)
- Consultancy or Contractor background
- Must be comfortable building up budgets, working with internal teams and holding design teams to account.
Apply by clicking the link below or contacting Akeem Champagnie on email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates