Job title - Commercial Manager
Location - Central London
Salary - £80,000-£100,000 plus competitive bonus + benefits
If you are interested in working for a specialist Development & Project Management platform based in central London acting on behalf of a select group of high-profile private clients read on.
Based in central London and with an exceptional reputation as one of London's most innovative, creative and professional design led real estate companies, our client has over 25 years' experience in acquiring and developing some of the world's finest real estate. With plans for significant growth, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a specialist team as a Commercial Manager.
You will operate as the principal commercial management representative, with support from senior members of the team as well as external consultants. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of reporting throughout the development processes
- Producing, assisting, overseeing and improving the development model
- Financial support for the client team and the internal Project & Development Team
- Managing and forecasting cash flow requirements for projects
- Compliance with reporting requirements for the jurisdiction the project falls under
- Production of monthly development reporting pack for each project, including tracking of spend against the Project Manager budgets and reconciliation to forecasts.
- Ideally MRICS qualified
- Experience of production of construction and capital cost budgets, including consultant fees, FF&E and OS&E
- The ability to analyse various procurement routes for delivery of projects
- Exposure to value engineering and value management across luxury projects.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Kevin Boakye (Senior Consultant) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates