Capstones cost management team are immensely proud to retained by a Global Development and Asset Management company to secure a Commercial Director to be based in the heart of Mayfair.
About the company
This developer can boast some of the most iconic developments in London and the projects under construction comprise of super prime residential, hotel and PRS developments. There are also international schemes, but the focus is very much London in the short term.
About the role
To manage and oversee the overarching budgeting and cost control, contracts management, and consultant procurement functions across the complete portfolio.
To present and manage decisions for approval at regular investment and risk meetings, supported by budget and cost control detail, and provide oversight and recommendations for update and amendment.
Acting as the gatekeeper of all corporate compliance, risk registers and delegations of authority matters.
- Management of the Procurement and Commercial Teams.
- Overseeing full cost management and procurement strategies, delivering, and setting project development budgets to maximise delivery of product and sales values.
- Overall management and reporting of all cost planning activities and development budget.
- Establishing and maintaining all commercial inputs into financial models, feasibility, and viability assessments. Including developing, maintaining and management of all project cash follows
- Tracking and assessment of monthly expenditure, managing external bank monitors, interfacing with financial lenders, and establishing equity requirements from shareholders across the full portfolio.
- Responsible for the communication and data flow between project investment and accounting functions, controlling all invoicing approvals and impacts on project budgets and appraisals across the portfolio.
- Act as compliance and governance lead on the risk and investment committee.
- Establish, manage, and maintain all insurances and insurance brokers, ensuring process is followed, and all compliance needs are met.
- Educated to Degree level in Quantity Surveying, Accounts or a construction related subject.
- Full membership of a Professional Chartered Quantity Surveying, Accountancy or Procurement Organisation, preferably RICS.
- Experience in large scale construction projects, ideally in the U.K residential sector.
If you are attracted by the opportunity to work for a renowned Developer with a proven track record and prestigious portfolio, please contact Matt Cary on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates