Building Surveyor - Commercial Developer
£65,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone are pleased to be working in partnership with a highly-regarded, progressive and ambitious Real Estate Investment trust. With a variety of sites across the capital, this role will manage the delivery of Asset Management initiatives including large scale refurbishments, fitouts and new-build developments.
This constituent of the FTSE 250 Index, now has a London portfolio valued in excess of £2.5bn. It comprises of predominantly commercial office space, alongside some large industrial estates.
About the role:
The company's commercial property portfolio includes over 100 estates, where you will be involved with the following;
- Lead with the operation, refurbishment and development of the company's building stock.
- Management of external consultants.
- Identifying and analysing defects.
- Assist Operational Managers with technical matters and liaising with tenants.
- The preparation of due diligence, planned preventative maintenance and condition maintenance reports.
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Managing junior members of the team.
- A degree level Building Surveying qualification or equivalent.
- At least 2 years' PQE
- Experience carrying out major commercial refurbishment and fit out projects
- The ideal candidate will have experience working client-side, or at the very least have strong commercial consultancy experience.
- You should be personable and approachable and have a good eye-for-detail.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates