CLIENT SOLUTIONS MANAGER | PROJECT MANAGEMENT
£45,000 TO £55,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus package and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the world's largest commercial property consultancies. They work with both investors, developers, landed estates as well as large pension and investment funds to deliver a mix of projects including commercial developments, mixed use schemes, residential and hotels.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced client development manager who feels comfortable coordinating and driving proactive client retention and development activities.
- Develop project management solutions and write or assist in writing RFP (Requests for Proposals) responses conveying those solutions and executing proposals.
- To support and at times lead client pitches demonstrating excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Act as lead for complex RFP responses, organizing responsibilities matrix and due dates for all deliverables.
- Support, arrange and at times conduct client relationship management sessions and initiatives.
- Support project management leadership with defining and executing client targeting strategies.
- Sales reporting - ensuring sales pipeline is up to date, issues monthly sales report, updated all sales records on Salesforce.
- Coordinate with all project management service lines and deep dives on subject area, geographic resources and experts able to support any new business opportunities.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex documents.
- Support the team leader with leading multinational pursuits, and leading own pursuits where appropriate.
- 5+ years of client development experience or more essential.
- Experience writing effective, concise, and compelling content while under pressure associated with deadlines.
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and all external stakeholders.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Skilled in Negotiation, Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and solution development.
- Previous experience assisting with pursuit generation, collaborating with other parts of the business.
- Essential skill set level of MS Office Applications - Excel
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates