Manchester, Greater Manchester
9 months ago
Salary dependent on experience
I have been exclusively retained by a client-side organisation seeking an experienced Technical Surveyor to join their property team. With a portfolio spanning the education, commercial and residential sectors this individual will be employed to contribute to maintain and develop the diverse estate.
About the role:
- Examine tender documents, contract documents and drawings for major and minor schemes
- Visit projects regularly to check safety, progress, performance and site tidiness where appropriate
- Ensure compliance with contractors risk assessments, method statements and health and safety plans
- Report breaches, defects, incidents or dangerous occurrences promptly
- Prepare and attend snagging inspections
- Liaise appropriately between tenants, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders
- MCIOB, ICWI or similar qualification
- Substantial practical experience, ideally some experience working as a Clerk of Works or similar on major construction projects.
- Evidence working on a variety of diverse projects, preferably with multiple stakeholders
- Extensive experience working directly with clients
- Ideally experience working with historic buildings
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates