Client Side - Senior Building Surveyor
£65,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone are pleased to be working in partnership with a highly-regarded, progressive and ambitious Real Estate Investment trust. With a variety of sites across the capital, this role will manage the delivery of Asset Management initiatives including management of a variety of project and professional services.
This constituent of the FTSE 250 Index now has a London portfolio valued in excess of £2.5bn. It comprises of predominantly commercial office space, alongside some large industrial estates.
About the role:
The company's commercial property portfolio includes over 100 estates, where you will be involved with the following;
- Manage the annual Reinstatement Cost Assessment (RCA) exercise.
- Act as Project Management lead on a variety of fit-out and refurbishment projects.
- Management of external consultants.
- Identifying and analysing defects.
- Assist Operational Managers with technical matters and liaising with tenants.
- The preparation of due diligence, planned preventative maintenance and condition maintenance reports.
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- A degree level Building Surveying qualification or equivalent.
- At least 2 years PQE
- Broad experience in commercial Building Surveying
- The ideal candidate will have strong commercial consultancy experience.
- You should be personable and approachable and have a good eye-for-detail.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates