Retail Project Manager - (Client side)
Salary £40,000 - 50,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone's London Project Management team are recruiting exclusively on behalf of a leading High Street Retailer based out of their head office in the west / South West of England. Our client is a market leader with over 1,200 retail units based in the UK and internationally. Our client is in a very strong position and have continued to grow and expanded despite a challenging retail market that currently exists and this position reflects the desire to continue their growth and their continued investment into their estate.
As a retail project manager, you will be responsible for the delivery or new store fit outs and store refurbishments. You will have experience of delivering multiple retail projects at any one time often to challenging and tight schedules from inception through to completion. The role will require strong communication and the managing of contractors / subcontractors acting in a client capacity.
- Professional qualification or accreditation would be advantageous (MRICS, MAPM, RIBA, Ceng etc)
- Cognate degree in construction, surveying, real estate, architecture or engineering
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within a consultancy & or development environment
- Strong client facing skills, prior experience needs to be supported
- Track record of project delivery in a timely manner and to high standards within the retail sector
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates