£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + 25% bonuses + benefits
4 months ago
Capstone are working in partnership with an independent developer in search for a quantity surveyor to join the commercial team in London. This is a unique opportunity to work on a landmark project in a fast paced and challenging environment as this client is responsible for one of London's most iconic, and widely recognised developments.
You will be joining the commercial team of 5, reporting into a Senior Commercial Manager. You will be working on a variety of projects, including: super prime residential new build and refurbishment, retail development and fit-out and well as an extensive hotel project. You will be involved in the full commercial management of projects, with a focus on change management and variations. You will be expected to liaise competently with contractors on site as well as the external consultants.
- Quantity Surveying degree
- 2 years minimum quantity surveying experience, site and contractor exposure advantageous
- Hard working, diligent and client-facing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Appetite to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for this role please email Ele Ataguba at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000 or 07539780134 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates