Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + 25% bonuses + benefits
over 1 year ago
Capstone are working in partnership with a well-known leisure & hospitality brand in search for a Quantity Surveyor to join the Leeds team.
This brand was set up around a decade ago and now have up to 200 facilities UK wide. Under new investors, the brand has huge growth plans to triple in size over the next 5 years, making it an incredibly exciting period to work here.
You will be joining the Quantity Surveying team reporting into the Senior Quantity Surveyor. You will be carrying out full cost management duties, pre-contract and post contract from inception through to completion. Projects will be fit-out and refurbishment with a quick turnover on site. You will be managing multiple projects at any one-time, typical values up to £1.5 million. There is a little bit of UK travel involved with the role with potential to grow to international in a few years' time.
- Quantity Surveying degree
- MRICS Quantity Surveying or working towards it
- Demonstratable cost management experience working at a consultancy. Retail or commercial fit-out experience advantageous
- Process and results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic and adaptable
- Eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for this role please email Ele Ataguba at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000 / 07539780134 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates