CLIENT SIDE | SHORT LET MANAGER | PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
£40,000 - £45,000 base with commission structure (£70,000 OTE per annum) plus package and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of London's largest private Landlords. They require a short-let manager able to demonstrate experience in a lettings or hotel environment with portfolio management and operations experience.
The ideal candidate will feel comfortable liaising with tenants, landlords and all key stakeholders. Previous experience using online residential short let booking platforms is essential.
- To carry out detailed due diligence and on boarding of new portfolios and implement any support the implementation of new EM strategies.
- Ensuring short-let properties are well maintained and repairs are carried out correctly by overseeing the teams work daily.
- Ensure Building Managers are kept informed of all changes in the apartments/building.
- To answer enquiries from online platforms, building managers, repeat tenants, mobile phone, emails, and the office line.
- Reviewing property applications - vet each new tenant, and ensure they are aware of all house rules, that they have completed all necessary paperwork and instructions to manage them during their stay.
- To liaise with the lettings team in response to demand - assigning extra units to the Short-let team or handing them back to the long-let team.
- Constantly liaising with the Head of Lettings to ensure the whole portfolio is utilised to its full potential.
- Attend Strategy meetings with the CEO & Head of Lettings
- Able to demonstrate experience in a lettings/hotel environment with portfolio management and operations, scheduling of property management, landlord/Client/key stakeholder liaison.
- Previous experience working in a serviced apartment capacity for an operator and/or online accommodation sales.
- Previous experience working in a residential letting's environment in Central London.
- An avid team player who is confident in managing a growing team.
- Able to innovate and identify improvements to the service offered.
- Knowledge and experience of PMS', OTA's Channel Managers and Payment Processors.
- A driving Licence. Desirable is a clean licence. Essential is a licence with no more than 3 penalty points.
- Essential skill set level of MS Office Applications - Excel
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniah Williams (MRICS) on 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates