South West London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Client Side Property Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 pa plus a excellent benefits package
LONDON; South West
We are working with a major global brand who are extremely ambitious, offering an exciting career opportunity to dynamic and driven property professionals. The main aim of the role is to act as a property manager to deliver the management strategy on their current portfolio.
The opportunity is to act as a first point of contact for all day to day property matters and manage the assets and ensure Landlords company with their legal obligations.
- Service Charge management
- Lease Management
- Property inspections
- Dispute resolution
- Purchase Order Management
- Liaising with the in-house credit control team and external tenant accountants
- Updating all databases
- Oversee new developments, moves, refurbishments
- Quarterly Management Reports and meetings; this role involves a high; level of communication between external managers, letting agents etc, landlords.
- Degree educated; ideally a Real Estate related degree
- MRICS qualified
- Property management experience, client side for a retailer, leisure or hospitality brand, commercial or for an occupier is essential
- Able to travel occasionally within the UK
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Please contact Nicole Buckland on firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates