£45000 - £60000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Client-side Property Manager
Offer: £45,000 to 60,000pa plus package
The role is an excellent opportunity for a Property Manager to join a client side organisation to manage the UK portfolio.
The role will oversee the following:
- Financial management of the portfolio and producing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Service charge management
- Overseeing the insurance costs
- Managing the Landlords obligations, ensuring the leases are compliant.
- Overseeing planned maintenance projects
- Regular property inspections
- Manage Rent reviews
- Manage any landlord disputes for any legal obligations
If applying for the role you must be able to perform all of the above and have the following attributes:
Degree educated and MRICS qualified
Able to travel and drive to various properties
Excellent communicator both written and orally
Excellent when building relationships with Landlords
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates