Client-Side Project Manager (Oxford)
Salary £45,000 -£54,000 + Excellent benefits
Capstone's project Management division have a unique client-side opportunity to work with one of the world's leading research laboratory's to deliver state of the art facilities across a varied site incorporating circa 80 buildings. Our client is looking to expand its facilities with 4 new build projects currently on site with further projects in the pipeline.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of laboratory and office projects from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience working on office and Laboratory inception - completion Circa £25m. (RIBA stages 1-9)
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and professionally qualified (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
- Security clearance will be required / applied for
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates