£95000 - £105000 per annum + + Package + Bonus
about 1 year ago
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SURVEYOR
RESIDENTIAL PROPERT AND ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY (CLIENT SIDE)
£95,000 - £105,000 + BONUS
The role is within the Building Safety team to provide in-house surveying and construction expertise, supporting the firms' asset protection obligations and to act as Project Manager for overseeing and managing multiple major remediation projects addressing construction and fire safety defects on residential multi-occupancy buildings across a managed portfolio.
My client is a specialist residential property asset management company administering a portfolio comprising c. 190,000 individual flats and houses on behalf of institutional UK freehold investors, primarily major pension funds. The portfolio includes a significant number of multioccupancy residential and mixed-use buildings, including buildings classified as high-rise (18M+).
- Oversee and project manage a range of external professional teams engaged on major remediation projects funded by Government cladding schemes.
- Monitor progress and compliance of projects against milestones in Funding Agreements.
- Produce update reports as required on each of the projects including tracking of budgets vs actuals.
- Advise on selection and appointment of competent professionals i.e., surveyors and other specialist consultants required for major remedial works projects.
- Provide advice on appropriate forms of building contract and tendering or procurement strategies for individual remedial projects.
- Be the go-to in-house expert for building surveying and construction for the various teams.
- Act as an internal consultant and advisor on technical construction documents such as plans, contracts and project specifications / drawings concerning buildings with potential construction and safety defects.
- Provide expert technical support for development and asset enhancement initiatives on behalf of clients, including air and roof space development opportunities.
- MRICS-qualified (Building Surveying pathway)
- Demonstrable and up to date knowledge of planning, building regulations, Approved Document B, and health and safety, including specifically fire safety and design relevant to residential multi-occupancy buildings.
- Previous experience in project management of large and complex residential construction projects.
- Experience in re-cladding works and knowledge of remediation works required to high rise buildings.
- Experience in appointing Design Teams, Contractors and other professional parties as required.
Please make your enquiries to Celia Harker at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07494 368453/ 0203 757 5012.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates