Project Manager - Hotels
Salary £50,000 + bonus + package
Capstone are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a leading international hotel investor, who currently deliver new build and refurbishment projects across several hotel brands from 5* to budget hotels. Our client is one of the largest hotel groups outside of the US with over 90 hotels in the UK alone and over 500 Hotels worldwide.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to work client side with a world-renowned hotel operator.
As a project manager you will be delivering projects both new build hotels and hotel refurbishments across the UK for our client's portfolio. You will be working as part of a small team, consisting of FF&E and project managers, reporting to the Development Director. Projects will include, typically, bedroom, bathroom and public area renovations, from minor works all the way up to complete refurbishments and new build hotel developments.
- Managing delivery of hotel refurbishment projects across many of their leading UK hotel chains.
- Assisting the Construction Director with new-build Hotels and Hotel extensions.
- While the office is based in London, travel across the UK will be required.
- Delivery of projects from inception through to completion.
- Delivering projects on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Actively participating in Construction & HES while also interacting with key stakeholders within the organisation.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 2 years construction experience
- Good written and verbal communication, as well as strong organisational skills.
- Appreciation of interior design and a basic ability to use AutoCad would be valuable.
If you are keen on working with leading hotel chains, based across the country then please do get in touch with: Peter Dawson either on 0203 757 5000, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates