£50000 - £52000 per annum + package
8 months ago
Senior Heritage Building Surveyor
Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire/ Berkshire (Flexible depending on home location)
£52,000 + package (inclusive of 10% matched pension)
A nationally-renowned Heritage and Conservation Trust has appointed Capstone to source for them a Senior Building Surveyor to look after their impressive portfolio in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire. With an emphasis on sustainability and long-term value maintenance, this is a unique opportunity to work on some of the finest, most celebrated and treasured sites in the UK.
This is a new and exciting opportunity, working on my clients 'let estate', focusing on the improvement, maintenance and repair of historic buildings. The portfolio is broad, diverse and impressive, and comprises of residential, commercial and agricultural property.
You will be expected to apply appropriate technical and consultancy skills to enable properties to achieve sustainable standards relating to all aspects of conservation and repair across a variety of assets.
Key duties will include:
- Be the technical lead, coordinator and line manager for two building supervisors in the let estate team. You'll provide expert advice and support, delivering building work to the highest standard.
- Delivery of building management, inputting and advising where required.
- Plan and deliver a programme of short- and long-term cyclical buildings work, repairs and improvements.
- Act as project manager, lead consultant or commercial client on small to medium projects.
- Have financial responsibility for the work that you manage.
- Manage works carried out (both externally and internally), monitor and mitigate risk.
The successful candidate should be MRICS qualified, and have a minimum of 5 years' private practice experience. You should have knowledge of budget management and building conservation and maintenance, alongside leadership and mentoring.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5012 /07494 368 453, or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates