£33000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of a commercial developer in central London. Along with career progression you will benefit from exposure to other departments increasing your commercial knowledge. With a focus on project work, you will be carrying out and advising on the full range of Building Surveying services.
About the role:
The company's commercial property portfolio includes over 100 estates, where you will be involved with the following;
- Assist the Head of Building and team with the operation, refurbishment and development of the company's building stock.
- Identifying and analysing defects
- Assist Operational Managers with technical matters and liaising with tenants.
- The preparation of due diligence, planned preventative maintenance and condition maintenance reports.
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Managing major refurbishment projects
- A degree level Building Surveying qualification or equivalent.
- At least 12 months relevant commercial experience.
- Experience carrying out contract administration and managing projects.
- You should be personable and approachable and have a good eye-for-detail.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates