£45000 - £75000 per annum + plus package and benefits
6 months ago
RETAIL ESTATES & ACQUISITION SURVEYOR | CLIENT SIDE
Up to £75,000 PER ANNUM PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE AND PACKAGE
LONDON (UK TRAVEL AND HYBRID WORKING)
Capstone are partnered with a Multi-National retailer to recruit an Estates and Acquisition Surveyor who will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new sites and managing the exiting portfolio. This role requires an experienced and dynamic induvial who can take these proposed sites through the acquisitions, legal, planning and post exchange and completion phases as per agreed budgets, and ensure that the quality of new sites enhances profitability and business performance.
- Work closely with the Head of Property to develop and implement the expansion strategy.
- Manage and own your own workload include estates management issues and lease event management, including external consultants where necessary
- Get involved in acquisitions in your patch and assisting senior team members during an acquisition phase
- Assist team members on all estates matters to ensure the estate remains fit for purpose, allowing the retail teams to operate effectively and profitably
- Manage and take ownership of a given geographical area of responsibility in all aspects including business rates, service charges and general estates issues
- Work closely with Developers, Agents and legal advisors to deliver acquisitions that are aligned to the Property strategy.
- Lease management
- Seek "off market" opportunities proactively through own enquiries and direct approaches.
- Conduct negotiations for site acquisitions.
- Agree best possible terms with planning, licensing and other appropriate authorities ensuring deadlines are met.
- Evaluate and present physical and financial site assessments to Senior Management for leadership inspections and approval.
- Work closely with the construction team to assist with end-to-end delivery of projects, on time and within budget.
- Advise on relevant trends and developments in the Property marketplace and review competitor activity.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Effectively multi-task and jump onto differing priorities as they appear
- Open to travel nationally and internationally as appropriate with some nights away where appropriate and necessary
- Full clean driving license
- Proficient on MS Suite system
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates