City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits
over 1 year ago
Client-Side Commercial Manager
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of a multinational technology business for a Commercial Manager to join the team in London. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the most renowned technology companies in the world.
You will be leading the commercial management function, project approval process and capital forecasting along with various additional initiatives as part of the programme management team. This includes providing strategic advice, managing the pipeline of capital projects, engaging with stakeholders, capital forecasting, reviewing commercial management procedures and more. The portfolio covers the UK and EMEA, so travel may form part of the role.
- Proven track record as a Cost Manager leading on building projects (commercial and retail fit-out experience not essential but beneficial)
- Ideally MRICS or working towards chartership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Client-facing, personable, high attention to detail
- Eligible to work in the UK
To apply for this role please email Ele Ataguba at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates