I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a South London-based landlord; the residential portfolio is vast, including around 400 properties with many being of historical significance. The property department is responsible for the direct management and development of this unique portfolio and is made up of a close-knit team of experts in their designated field.
The successful applicant will be project focused and responsible for providing efficient and effective maintenance to the residential portfolio. The day-to-day role will typically include:
- Carrying out site and structural inspections; analysing building defects and specifying and supervising appropriate action.
- Preparing measured and construction drawings for maintenance, repair and refurbishment purposes.
- Designing new small-scale buildings, extensions and details to high quality.
- Leading on all Party Wall matters.
- Inspection and preparation of quinquennial surveys and building reinstatement valuations when required.
- Coordination and implementation of 10 years maintenance plans, and the implementation and population of a property management system.
The successful candidate should be MRICS/ MCIOB qualified and have a residential background; you will be dealing with an impressive portfolio comprising of listed buildings, thus a good eye for detail is of paramount importance.
My client is paying £52,000, plus car and package for the successful candidate. The package alongside this is market-leading; and comprises of a pension (up to 15%), health insurance, life insurance, a season ticket loan and flexible working is welcomed.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King on 020 3757 5000 / 07852685047, or email - email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates