£50000 - £55000 per annum + + Package
about 2 years ago
Project Building Surveyor - (Client-side Landed Estate)
Salary up to £55,000 + Benefits
I'm working on a requirement for a Project Building Surveyor / Buildings Manager to join a Landed Estate based in East Anglia. Our client's estate comprises over 100 residential properties but also includes a vast array of land holdings (including rural estates and farmland), urban developments, historic buildings and some commercial properties. Projects are varied from new build, refurbishment to day to day maintenance and everything in between.
You will be responsible for all the properties on the Estate. The role can be broken down into three areas:
- Building Maintenance / Day to day estate issues- working through a programme of minor works with an in-house team. Accurate costing and invoicing are essential.
- Quinquennial Projects -Larger projects that are planned to be delivered over a 5-year period. This could include minor residential or commercial refurbishment projects.
- Project Management- Delivery of larger projects up to d £500k. Including New build residential and commercial to the conversion of a farm building into commercial. Experience of delivering projects from inception - completion is essential along with a sound knowledge of CDM regulations, JCT Minor works, Planning and Auto CAD capabilities.
- Experience delivering refurbishments and developments from inception through to completion.
- Manage an internal team to deliver day to day maintenance projects
- Through knowledge of listed buildings and conservation area restrictions
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB)
- Experience working for either an estate, developer, consultancy or construction company
- A track record of keeping a tight control of costs, project plans and budgets is key to the success of this role. You will also have a high level of customer focus with strong organisational & communication skills.
- A good eye for detail, due to the nature of the portfolio (much of which is Listed).
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 07494 368 453 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates