CHARTERED BUILDING SURVEYOR
CLIENT SIDE - FAMILY OWNED & RUN PORTFOLIO
£55,000 + PACKAGE
Capstone are pleased to be working in partnership with a privately owned property company, who own and manage an impressive array of residential and commercial property. The Portfolio comprises of over 200 residential assets (both flats and houses) and over 100 commercial units, which include mixed-use office space and light industrial holdings. These properties are generally based within walking distance from my clients' office in Fulham, the rest are in prime postcodes of Clapham, Battersea and Barnes.
The homes and workspaces are bursting with individual character and charm, lots of the assets are listed or within conservation areas. This role focuses around preserving the quality of the portfolio, and enabling this unique family business to maintain their long-standing relationships with employees, suppliers, tenant and the local communities.
- Maintaining the portfolio building stock.
- Budget preparation/ programming of works.
- Managing and appointing external contractors and consultants.
- Inspecting properties, advising on planned maintenance.
- Supervision of commercial refurbishments.
- Undertaking end of term dilapidation surveys.
- Manage building insurance schedules and process claims.
- Administer and cording fire risk assessments.
- Carry out building surveys for new acquisitions.
- Assist and implement company sustainability strategy.
- MRICS qualified (Building Surveying pathway)
- Highly skilled at communication, organisation, and diplomacy.
- The ideal candidate will have an excellent eye for detail and have a personal interest in sustainability.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0203 757 5012.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates