CLIENT SIDE BUILDING SURVEYOR
£70,000 + PACKAGE + BONUS
Working for one of the largest private residential landlords in Prime Central London, who buy, rent, and sell a portfolio of over flats and houses in the best postcodes across the capital.
A Senior Qualified Building Surveyor is sought for a permanent role as part of a team of professionals within the Management and Surveying department of one of London's largest residential landlord, reporting directly to the Development Director. The ideal candidate will have a good overall knowledge of landlord and tenant law and extensive experience of managing high quality and trophy assets. In return you will have access to the running of fantastic landmark buildings in iconic locations.
The Surveyors primary objective is to plan, manage and implement, to time, cost and quality standards the delivery of a range of projects focused on either infrastructure improvement or aimed at the maintenance, conservation and repair of buildings and landscapes.
High level responsibility, including the management of contractors, consultants and internal teams in order to ensure that works on site are delivered as efficiently as possible in a cost effective manner.
The successful applicant will be comfortable independently running projects up to £1M.
Day to day responsibility:
- Advise on all construction and technical matters.
- Manage all building maintenance programmes across the estate including, mechanical plant replacement programmes and associate budgets.
- Manage S20 tenant notifications, ensuring full compliance with the Landlord & Tenant Act 1985.
- Ensure the property portfolio meets all statutory requirements and is fully compliant with all corporate objectives.
- To be responsible for all aspects of minor projects from inception to completion.
- Identify, develop and implement a range of schemes and initiatives.
- Carry out audits and condition surveys.
- Must be a qualified Building Surveyor, with minimum 5 years' post qualification experience.
- You will have excellent in depth residential knowledge in old, new and period buildings.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5012.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates