Client side Building Surveyor (Investor/ Developer)
Chartered Building Surveyor
Up to £45,000 + package
An exclusive client-side opportunity has come up in Manchester to join a leading commercial and industrial developer. They are expanding their in-house surveying team and require a Building Surveyor to carry out the core surveying competencies with a focus on project work as well as assist in the management of a small team of junior surveyors.
About the role;
You will be involved in the undertaking of high quality and timely building surveying alongside delivering instructions and projects from inception to completion with minimum supervision.
- Managing multiple projects on live operational sites.
- Building a portfolio of client relationships, internal and external, ensuring these are maintained through enthusiasm and outstanding communication skills.
- Oversee and carrying out dilapidation processes, preparing schedules of condition and producing reinstatement cost assessments.
- Construction/Property related degree or equivalent.
- Applicants will have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a commercial setting with experience ideally carrying out industrial new build developments.
- Ability to identify and promote business development.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and possess excellent communication skills.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Sam Lee on 07494368471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates