£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Client-Side Assistant Project Manager - Heritage
Salary - Up To £40,000 + benefits
Location - Central London
Capstone are proud to be recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to work within a specialised team on possibly the most iconic building within the UK. Our client is looking for a highly technical and ambitious Assistant Project Manager to support the delivery of M&E and structurally based projects within a Grade 1 listed building. Due to the scale of the role there is believed to be up to 10 years of pipeline across the project as a whole.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will enter a supporting role for the Senior Project Manager and Construction Director. Exposure to projects will be second to none and you will learn directly from senior members of the team on delivering both structural and M&E restoration on a listed building. The projects are highly complex, so you must be aware of any potential complications that may come with certain structural works.
- 1-2 years' experience delivering either structural or M&E projects, ideally within the heritage sector or on listed building.
- A cognate degree (e.g. Project Management, Architecture, Construction Engineering etc.)
- Preferably working towards Chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- Proven track record of assisting in highly technical projects.
- Demonstrable strong verbal and written communication as well as attention to detail.
- Competent knowledge of the full project life-cycle, taking projects from inception through to completion.
- You must have a hands-on and proactive approach to delivering projects.
- Being ambitious and a quick learner will help pick up projects smoothly and assist in the running of them.
- An eagerness to progress and develop yourself professionally
- Strong ability to learn from and act on the advice from senior members of the team.
This is a one-off opportunity to work in a fantastic client-side opportunity with plenty of project exposure from inception through to completion. If you are interested in pursuing this position, please do not hesitate to contact Henry Way (consultant) via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates